How do my students log in to Oxford Owl?
1. Student goes to www.oxfordowl.com.au
2. Student clicks For Students.
3. Student enters their student username or email and clicks next. (When you first upload your students, you are given the option of assigning a picture or email password to them. Whether a student uses a picture or email password will depend on which login type you have assigned to them when you first set up your products and classes.)
4a. If the student has a picture password, they enter the School ID and password, which you will have provided them.
4b. If the student has an email password, they enter the password.
5. Student clicks login. Their Student Hub page will appear, along with any products your school has subscribed to.
5. Student clicks on the relevant product tile to access the learning resource.
- How do I log in to Oxford Owl?
- How many times can I log in to Oxford Owl at the same time using the same login details?
- I received a password reset email when I didn't ask for one.
- I have forgotten my password – what should I do?
- I asked for my password to be reset but haven't received an email telling me how to do this.
- My email address and password do not work. What can I do?
- How do parents access the Parents section in the Oxford Owl bookshelf?
- My students have forgotten their passwords - what should I do?